#048 – As subscription box business owners, we always want to delight our subscribers. We want them to feel excited and have a good experience when they open their box. But that’s not always the case. Sometimes, we have disappointed customers and we get bad reviews. It comes with the territory, no matter what type of business you run.
In this episode, Julie gets a little bit personal talking about bad reviews. She’s going to walk us through her recent experience getting bad reviews and give us 5 tips on how to overcome them.
- Knowing your ideal target audience (00:02:05)
- Your mission (00:03:25)
- Tip No. 1: Evaluate. Is there substance? (00:05:20)
- Tip No. 2: Communicate (00:05:59)
- Tip No. 3: Learn and Pivot (00:07:10)
- Tip No. 4: Create a love note folder (00:09:16)
- Tip No. 5: Practice self-care (00:10:52)
For more tips like this, make sure you are subscribed to our email list at SubscriptionBoxBootcamp.com. You will be notified when new episodes go live or when we have new resources dropping. If you are ready to start your own subscription box, Subscription Box Bootcamp is going to be open over Black Friday holiday shopping weekend at a $300 discount. Get on our email list so you are the first to know when we open enrollment.