Tools, training, and community to help you grow your business.
Welcome to Sparkle Hustle Grow! We’re so happy you’re here.
Are you a maker or reseller, have a brick & mortar shop, or are a consultant to a product-based business? Our boxes have included books, items, and trainings focused on helping you grow your sales and better engage with your audience.
Are you an accountant, photographer, lawyer, or own some other service-based business? Other Sparkle Hustle Grow boxes have focused on being more organized, efficient, and selling yourself better to potential clients.
Scroll down to see all the great things our award-winning subscription box has to offer.
AS SEEN IN
Each month you get a box packed full of educational, inspiring, and useful items. Here are examples of what you get with every box – the two most important ones for every businesswoman are at the bottom!
Inside each box
Get your hands on all the things every female entrepreneur could use every month – an insightful and inspiring business-focused book to help drive you forward, a useful tech gadget to improve your workspace, a handy stationery product for writing down your best ideas, and even one or two fun office supplies because your desk doesn’t have to be blah.
You can skip a month if you get behind, and you can cancel at any time.
Insightful business-focused books
As entrepreneurs, we’re busy all the time, but we should never forget to focus on continuing education and relentless self-improvement. Each month’s book will help you be a better you. Past books include:
- Radical Confidence – by Lisa Bilyeu
- Two Weeks Notice – by Amy Porterfield
- How Are You, Really – by Jenna Kutcher
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich – by Ramit Sethi
- Girl, Wash Your Face – by Rachel Hollis
Useful tech gadgets
If you’ve got a computer, you’ve got all the tech you need to start a business. But what about the little tech gadgets that you could really use, but might not always think about? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Past tech gadgets include:
- Selfie light ring clip
- Modern book light
- Cable managers
- 4-port USB hub
- Desktop phone stand
Handy stationery products
Even with a computer, phone, or tablet, you can never have enough paper! Taking notes, referencing past notes, and finding inspiration in scribbled-down brainstorming sessions is at the heart of business. Past stationery products include:
- Planning pad – from Bloom
- Note to self pad – from Knock Knock
- Sticky pad – from Erin Condren
- Mini-notebook bundle – from Taylor Elliot Designs
- The 100-Day Financial Goal Journal – by Alyssa Davis
Fun office supplies
Get your hands on all the chic office supplies you didn’t know you needed, but now can’t live without! These things are both pretty and practical. Who says your workspace needs to be drab neutral colors (aside from the red stapler)? Past office supplies and other fun goodies include:
- Mini dry erase pens
- Magnetic page markers
- Double-ended highlighters – from Park Lane
- Vadham teas (one of Oprah’s favorite things!)
- Jelly Belly jelly beans
Trainings from Guest Experts
You don’t have to go down the rabbit hole of freebies, courses, and email lists. We deliver the training you need to grow your business – all in a fun, easy-to-use, organized system. New trainings drop in our membership hub on the 1st of each month. Past trainings include:
- “How to Grow Your Email List From Scratch” with Amy Porterfield
- “Build Your Vision” with Jadah Sellner
- “Behavioral Baking” (about customer behavior) with Melina Palmer
- “From Burnout to Breakthrough” with Jenna Kutcher
- “Slay with Self-Confidence” with Susie Moore
Our Supportive Community
You don’t have to figure it out alone. Entrepreneurship is a lot more fun and impactful when you are surrounded by a group of women helping you and cheering you on. Get support and learn from each other. When you join, you’ll get access to our private group, hosted on Facebook. Get advice:
- From sales experts on the best loyalty program for your eCommerce store
- From accountants on how to handle all those expense receipts
- From graphic designers about logos and branding
- From service professionals about pricing
- From new entrepreneurs on which business coaches they like
Ready to invest in yourself and your business?
Don’t wait a second longer to join our community. Get the box of products at your door, watch the trainings before bed, and get pumped to make headway in your business.
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely and bumpy road – we know it because we’ve been in the same boat as you! There’s no time like the present to invest in your personal and professional growth.