Desktop Phone Mount tutorial
To assemble: (with video timestamps)
- (0:52) You should have 5 pieces in your package: 2x Neck (1 inside the other), Topper (with the ball end), Phone mount and a Base.
- (1:25) Loosen the neck top. Push the inside neck piece out the top of the external neck piece so that you can access the screw threads.
- (1:40) Screw the topper onto the neck. (the inside piece)
- (1:58) Screw the base onto the other end of the neck. (the external piece)
- (2:08) Loosen the phone mount cap and pop the phone mount on the topper.