Remote Shutter Tutorial
To use your remote shutter: (with video timestamps)
- (0:01) Turn the power on your remote shutter using the switch on the side.
- (0:04) Open your device settings and make sure your bluetooth is enabled.
- (0:08) When you see the connection, click on it and if prompted, click Pair. Blue indicator light lets you know at a glance that the shutter is paired and ready for action.
- (0:18) Open your photo app and click the remote to take a picture. Use the button that represents your device (iOS or Android).
- (0:28) Open your video app and click to start or stop your video recording.
Video recorded using an iPhone. Your interface may look slightly different.